Areas Of Interest
Below are short descriptions for the areas of interest choices. For more details, follow the links below.
Multi-core Distribution – Perform both Monte Carlo and Finite Difference tolerancing across multiple cores to dramatically reduce process time.
- Days to hours, and hours to minutes.
- Also works with most user scripts, and includes multiple performance metrics.
Auto-reports – Automatically send any set of charts to create a report in PowerPoint or Word. Update your charts in an existing report without having to re-do your formatting (maintains size and location)
Optimization Auto-weighting – [Optional] Automatically iterate constraint weights to drive values to their targets, converting to exact constraints as needed. Users can still manually enter weights for any constraint requiring precise control.
Optimization Visualization – Quickly see which constraints are the biggest contributors through a rich dashboard of detailed charts and tables showing optimization output per cycle.
- Save time and avoid errors with sortable tables – no need to export to Excel.
- No more scrolling through text output
Lens Comparison – Visually compare multiple lenses side-by-side.
Tolerancing Visualization – Immediately visualize drivers, and individual sensitivities per surface/tolerance/field/zoom with Pareto Bar Charts for TOR and finite difference.
Quick Model Changes – Use the Interactive Viewer to modify your lens model by simply clicking on the picture (add/delete elements, fold mirrors, flipping), as well as use of sliders to modify any desired parameter.
Enhanced Model Display – See your lens model in 2D/3D modes with custom colors for any lens attribute (index, aspheres, steep curvature, AOI), and 3D enclosing volume mesh.
Python Scripting – K2realm Integrates Python as the scripting language for advanced coding features and debugging.
Efficient Analysis – See all analysis charts presented in a 2D layout (e.g. Field vs. Zoom)
- easy visualization
- configurable rows/columns,
- overlaying of data,
- quick recall of settings, and
- comparison of multiple designs
Optimization Integrations – Integrates advanced features with a few clicks rather than custom scripts
- Glass Expert inputs much easier via UI buttons, and a glass map for glass selection
- Global Synthesis solutions plotted showing as-built results and updated while it runs; click the chart to load any solution while more are being generated