Latest version 3.3.812.16 (03/03/2019)
For New Users
Follow the instructions below and send the request file (LicenseRequest.txt) prompted.
- Click the “File Download” button and save the .zip file to any desired folder (e.g. c:\cvuser\CVExt\)
- Important: After saving, right-click the .zip file to FULLY unzip the files to the folder location.
- Click Setup.exe for first-time use and follow instructions.
- Add custom macro icon for quick access to run Extensions (see video if you have never done this)
- In CODE V’s menu, go to Tools > Customize > Macros.
- Assign any custom macro icon to runCVext.seq (sample path, c:\cvuser\cvext\runCVext.seq)
- On the first run, you will be prompted for a license request file (LicenseRequest.txt). Send this file to firstname.lastname@example.org. A trial license will then be emailed to you.
- Download and unzip contents to the original .zip file location.
- Replace files when prompted.
- Rerun Setup.exe
- Rerun the Extensions from CODE V
- For major updates, you may be prompted for a new license