Latest version 3.8.1114.18 (9/29/20)
For New Users
Follow the instructions below and send the request file (LicenseRequest.txt) when prompted.
- Click the “File Download” button and save the .zip file to any desired folder where the user has write privileges (e.g. c:\cvuser\CVExt\)
- Important: After saving, right-click the .zip file to FULLY unzip the files to the folder location.
- Run Setup.exe for first time use
- Request a new license – run LaunchExt.exe, you will be prompted for a license. Follow the instructions to request a license and send the LicenseRequest.txt file to email@example.com . A trial license will be emailed to you.
- Add custom macro icon for quick access to run Extensions (see video if you have never done this)
- In CODE V’s menu, go to Tools > Customize > Macros
- Assign any custom macro icon to runCVext.seq (sample path, c:\cvuser\cvext\runCVext.seq)
For updates of a prior version
- Download and unzip contents to the original .zip file location.
- Replace files when prompted.
- Rerun Setup.exe
- Rerun the Extensions from CODE V
- For minor updates, your current license should still work