K2realm, LLC is a company providing software solutions to current Synopsys CODE V® users. The K2realm Extensions is a plug-in that integrates with your current installation of CODE V, using CODE V data to present optical design information in modern interfaces. This provides designers a more efficient workflow and automation of common design tasks. All data is generated by CODE V's industry leading algorithms, and presented according to today's user expectations.
When using K2realm Extensions with CODE V software, the user has access to a growing number of user interface customizations in modeling, analysis, and optimization.
- Quick rendering of 3D interactive models (with sliders!)
- User configurable layout of analysis charts and overlays of zooms, fields, and wavelengths, with an option to set user defaults
- New charts to visualize the tolerance drivers
- Multi-core support to reduce Monte Carlo tolerancing run-times
- Automatic export of images to Word or Powerpoint
- Automatic handling of constraints to determine appropriate weights, or set as exact as needed
- One-click access to design changes like inserting fold mirrors or elements, splitting, flipping, and glass map selection
- Slider adjustment of lens parameters + bending, shifting and lens power
- Element labeling and coloring
- Dashboard layout of optimization output for better sorting and access to data
We are always looking to provide improved interfaces to the most time-consuming design tasks, as well as additional analyses that you may require. If you have needs to use CODE V in different ways, or just simple suggestions to make your design tasks easier, let us know and we may be able to provide a solution. How do you want to empower your CODE V experience? Contact us here.